- It is a smooth ride ahead with the easy flexibility, long-lasting durability, and reliable outsole grip of the Brooks® Ghost 12 running shoes.
- Predecessor: Ghost 11.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 12mm.
- Engineer mesh upper with 3D Print synthetic overlays offers a secure fit while providing easy flexibility.
- Traditional lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Soft fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole for excellent underfoot comfort and support.
- BioMoGo DNA is a blend of earth-friendly BioMoGo and responsive Brooks DNA, and has a gender-friendly cushioning design, making for a dynamic ride.
- Full-length Segmented Crash Pad accommodates any foot landing and sets the foot up for smoother transitions.
- Omega Flex Grooves allow for more natural forefoot movement and fluidity.
- Soft blown rubber forefoot material supplies light cushioning and grip.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
THIS SHOE IS FOR: Neutral runners looking for a lightweight shoe and a smooth ride without sacrificing cushioning. Whether you’re a Ghost loyalist or are lacing one up for the first time, you’ll find plenty to like.
SUPPORT AND CUSHION: The neutral support type provides high energizing cushioning. Ideal for road running, cross training, the gym or wherever you might want to take them! Predecessor: Ghost 11
Heel Type: block heel
Shoe Width: D – Wide
BALANCED, SOFT CUSHIONING: BioMoGo DNA and DNA LOFT cushioning work together to provide a just-right softness underfoot without losing responsiveness and durability – yet it feels lighter than ever.
SMOOTH, STABLE RIDE: No matter how your foot lands, our Segmented Crash Pad – an integrated system of shock absorbers – will cushion every step and stride for smooth heel-to-toe transitions.
SOFT, SECURE, FIT: The newly engineered mesh and 3D Fit Print practically disappears on your foot with strategically placed stretch and structure.