- The Brooks® Revel 3 running shoe has a fresh, updated look with an assured fit design and a reduced offset in the midsole for superior stability, making this the perfect choice for everyday running, workouts, and post-work activities.
- Predecessor: Revel 2.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Neutral cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 8 mm
- Flat-knit upper features an interior bootie with heat-activated yarns that surround your foot and ensures the flat knit keeps its shape, preventing stretching over time.
- Ideal for medium to high arches.
- Centralized lace-up closure delivers a secure, adjustable fit.
- Padded tongue and collar provides comfort against foot.
- Smooth fabric lining creates a great wear inside of shoe.
- Profile sockliner is contoured to fill any negative space under the foot.
- Heel Segmented Crash Pad in conjunction with the Plush Transition Zone boasts smooth heel-to-toe movements.
- Softer midsole design with BioMoGo DNA technology for more comfortable support and shock absorption.
- Offset has been reduced to 8mm for a lower profile and closer-to-the-ground feel.
- HPR Plus outsole is abrasion resistant and durable.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Shoe Width: D (M)